COOKIE DOUGH PROTEIN BALLS
- Coconut Butter - 2 tbs
- Organics Cocoa Butter, Almond Butter or Peanut Butter - 2 tbs
- Organic Almond Flour - 1/2 cup
- PROTEINsmart vanilla whey protein - 1 scoop
- Splash of vanilla
- Pinch of sea salt
- Lilly’s chocolate chips - as many as your heart desires
- Melt the coconut butter and cocoa butter (if using a nut butter just mixes in, no need to melt)
- Stir in the protein powder, almond flour, salt, vanilla and chocolate chips.
- Shape into balls and place in the fridge to set for 30 mins.
*If your “dough” comes out too dry, add a small splash of any milk substitutes you use (almond, cashew, coconut etc.)
*This recipe is keto friendly!